Colorado Concern members are encouraged to directly engage with the organization’s efforts as their interest and schedule allow. Examples of engagement opportunities and member benefits include:
- Lending expertise to political leaders on issues critical to their corporate goals and community growth and development.
- Testifying on legislative issues that may impact the member’s industry or business.
- Developing relationships with elected officials who share commonalities.
- Participating in Colorado Concern political events, including an annual luncheon with the governor, monthly meetings with state legislative leaders while the General Assembly is in session and annual meetings with Colorado’s U.S. senators.
- Participation in networking and VIP events to develop valuable relationships among key business and community leaders.
- Networking with other Colorado Concern members through regular lunches and a variety of annual events. Members also receive an annual membership directory to help members stay connected.
- Receipt of pertinent communications, including legislative updates and news clips, as well as an annual report of Colorado Concern’s achievements and areas for future focus. Participation in annual public policy survey to determine specific needs, concerns and priorities, ensuring the organization’s annual legislative agenda and business plan remain relevant.